Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
Where to buy Abortion Pills?
How Long Does Medical Abortion Take?
Do You Open On Weekends?
What is the Medical abortion pill?
When can I use the abortion pills?
Medical abortion is recommended for use up to 70 days (10 weeks) after the first day of your last period. If it has been 71 days or more since the first day of your last period, you can have an in-clinic abortion to end your pregnancy.
Can I Order abortion pills online? Do you deliver?
Some of the covered areas include;
Can I Buy And Take Abortion Pills To Use Them At Home?
What are the signs of successful abortion?
Does your body go back to normal after abortion?
What to do and not to do after medical abortion?
Is abortion harmful?
How much does abortion pills?
What are the possible risks of using the abortion pill?
Serious complications are really rare, but can happen. These include:
- the abortion pills don’t work and the pregnancy doesn’t end
- some of the pregnancy tissue is left in your uterus
- blood clots in your uterus
- bleeding too much or too long
- allergic reaction to one of the medicines.
These problems aren’t common. And if they do happen, they’re usually easy to take care of with medication or other treatments.
In extremely rare cases, some complications can be very serious or even life threatening.
Call us or any health center right away if you:
- have no bleeding within 24 hours after taking the second medicine
- have heavy bleeding from your vagina that soaks through more than 2 maxi pads in an hour, for 2 or more hours in a row
- pass large clots (bigger than a lemon) for more than 2 hours
- have belly pain or cramps that don’t get better with pain medication
- have a fever of 100.4 or higher for more than 24 hours after taking the pill.
- have weakness, nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea that lasts more than 24 hours after taking abortion pill.
You should start to feel better the day after your abortion. Feeling sick with nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, belly pain, or a fever for more than 24 hours after taking the second set of pills can be a sign of infection.
Call us right away if you have any of those symptoms or go to the nearest clinic.
Serious problems can cause death in the most rare cases, but abortion is typically very safe. In fact, pregnancy and childbirth is riskier than most abortions.
If you have complications during your medical abortion, you may have to come back to us.
In the unlikely event that you are still pregnant, we will discuss other options with you. You may need another dose of medication or to have an in-clinic abortion to end the pregnancy